禅坊 靖寧でしか味わえない新感覚の Afternoon tea プラン
是非、ZEN Wellness (瞑想) とともにウェルビーイングを育む
Afternoon tea 前の ZEN Wellness (瞑想) 時間もご用意しております
禅 坊 靖 寧
A F T E R N O O N
T E A
ZEN Afternoon tea (瞑想付き）
ZEN Afternoon tea
ZEN Wellness & ZEN Afternoon tea
|13:15||ZEN Wellness program (Mindfulness 瞑想）|
|13:45||ZEN Afternoon tea|
ZEN Afternoon tea
|15:30||ZEN Afternoon tea|
Since completing her yoga teacher training in South India, Chaki has been teaching beach yoga, temple yoga, and studio classes in her native Aichi Prefecture for 10 years, and continues to study yoga, Indian philosophy, and Buddhism. In April 2022, a twist of fate brought her to Zenbo Seinei and she moved to Awaji Island.
"Anytime you feel exhausted, return here, reset, and start afresh. I aim to be that "place" you can come back to, ready to welcome you whenever you feel worn down by the stresses of life. I will guide you to let go of your goals and spend time purposefully doing nothing, not with the aim of achieving, but of noticing what you already have. I hope that you will take time here to cherish yourself for the unique individual you are."
Yoga Alliance 200-hour yoga teacher certification (RYT-200)
International Yoga Academy 200-hour yoga teacher certification (IYF-200)
Completed Inner Sense of Wonder 108 days mindfulness program
Stay Calm and be Happy!
I aim to bring joy and spread positivity to everyone!
My meditation class is specifically crafted to make the practice
effortless and approachable for all, including beginners.
ZEN Afternoon tea & ZEN Wellness Program
|Time||13:00 - 15:30|
|Number of Participants||20|
|[Included in the Fee]||・禅坊料理
- In order for guests to enjoy quiet time for introspection, children are not permitted to attend.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor before applying. If you have a chronic illness or allergy, or are under medical treatment, please be sure to contact us.
- All meals will be Zenbo cuisine. Please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or disliked ingredients.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any accidents or illnesses that may occur during the retreat.
- Last minute cancellations will be charged in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- The day before: 50% of the booking fee
- On the day: 100% of the booking fee
- Cancellation without notice: 100% of the booking fee
- In the unlikely event that the tour is cancelled by the organizer, alternative dates will be arranged. If you are unable to join the tour on the alternate date, you will receive a full refund.