Take the time you need to slow down and introspect.
This overnight stay plan incorporates body-shaping techniques
used by world-class beauty experts to help bring your
body and mind to peak condition.
The body produces what it does not need, and the body takes in what it does need.
This is the concept of CLEAN BEAUTY.
By knowing yourself, you will be able to see what you need and what you do not need.
Why don't you spend some time to adjust your mind and body in order to obtain your ideal self?
The 60-minute workout is accompanied by a dedicated soundtrack and instruction by a Personal Trainer. Unlike studio programs that only imitate form and sweat, these conditioning exercises are designed to get you in shape and ready to use your own body.
This is a time to calmly face yourself.
Breathe naturally, close your eyes lightly, and feel your heart.
This is a time to hone your ability to look at reality from a bird's eye view.
The way you spend your morning hours is an important time to determine the condition of your day.
Morning Yoga can help you feel refreshed and get your day off to a good start.
With rice porridge, tofu, Awaji Island vegetables and more, we have developed our healthy "Zenbo cuisine" to balance the body from the core.
When building a body, an important part of the process is the daily diet. Nowadays, not only nutrients but also their nutritional value and quality are important.
Learn what nutrients you need from a personal trainer.
A One-Tatami Room
We have 18 rooms inspired by the proverb, "half a tatami mat for waking, one tatami mat for sleeping". Each is designed to encourage quiet introspection.
Study the spirit of hospitality through
beautiful, traditional Japanese culture.
Every character, every stroke
of the brush speaks of peace and tranquility.
We follow the example of calligrapher Shisyu.
ー Day 1 ー
|14:30 - 15:00||Check-in ・Welcome Drink ・Room Guidance|
|18:00-19:30||Zenbo Cuisine / ZEN Tea|
|19:30 - 20:00||Meditation (Zen)|
ー Day 2 ー
Receive the energy of Awaji Island's nature
through seasonal Zenbo cuisine.
This original cuisine is completely free from
sugar, oil, wheat flour, dairy products, or any
other animal products.
The seasonings we used are brewed over a period
of one to three years, and are still actively fermenting.
We procure our miso, soy sauce, mirin, and other
seasonings directly from the breweries, and also use
homemade amazake and hishio.
The broth that forms the base of our Zenbo cuisine
dishes is made from carefully selected, high-quality kelp
from Rishiri, Hokkaido.
Enjoy the wooden architecture
that stands in harmony with nature.
Still your heart and mind and take some time to look within yourself.
After you are woken by the sound of the bell, we would like to ask you to please perform
the morning duty of dusting and cleaning your room. We would appreciate your cooperation
for the sake of the next occupants.
Facilities and Amenities
Shared Shower Rooms
For over 20 years, she has enjoyed the unwavering support of Miss Universe contestants, actresses, top models, and even gold medal-winning Olympic athletes, providing reliable, world-class results and coming to be known as a "last refuge" for those aiming to sculpt their ideal body.
She is without a doubt one Japan's most charismatic personal trainers.
Tomo Ikezawa - TOTAL Workout x ZEN Stay
|Schedule||November 25 (Sat) - November 26 (Sun)
December 9 (Sat) - December 10 (Sun)
|Number of Participants||Up to 23 guests|
|[Clothing]||Please wear comfortable clothes.
Please note that we do not provide loungewear or bathrobes.
|[Included in the Fee]||・Accommodation fees
・Amenities (towel, toothbrush)
|Fees||48,000 yen (tax included)|
- Shower is provided (shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are available)
- In order for guests to enjoy quiet time for introspection, children are not permitted to attend.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor before applying. If you have a chronic illness or allergy, or are under medical treatment, please be sure to contact us.
- All meals will be Zenbo cuisine. Please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or disliked ingredients.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any accidents or illnesses that may occur during the retreat.
- Last minute cancellations will be charged in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- The day before: 50% of the booking fee
- On the day: 100% of the booking fee
- Cancellation without notice: 100% of the booking fee
- In the unlikely event that the tour is cancelled by the organizer, alternative dates will be arranged. If you are unable to join the tour on the alternate date, you will receive a full refund.