Spend two days enjoying a detox and retreat
workout program inspired by Zen philosophy.
The day of the full moon day marks the perfect opportunity
to release the things you want to let go of and move on to a
new stage of your life. Set yourself on the path toward self love
with our original program of Mind Care (calligraphic meditation),
yoga, and meditation.
Let the verdant nature and
gentle cuisine of Zenbo Seinei
soothe your body and soul.
Your well-being journey begins the moment you step out of your home.
It is a time to calmly face yourself
. Breathe naturally, close your eyes
lightly, and feel your heart.
Refine your ability to get a bird's eye view of reality as it is happening.
The way you spend your morning
is an important time that determines the condition of your day.
Morning Yoga can refresh you
and get you off to a good
What is Well-Being?
Let's start with an exploration of the
comfortable state of being fulfilled
mentally, physically, and socially, all of which are important
"Can you notice it's right there? "Self Love / What's me?
This is a time to calmly face yourself.
Breathe naturally, close your eyes lightly, and feel your heart.
This is a time to hone your ability to look at reality from a bird's eye view.
ZEN Tea Time
Study the spirit of hospitality through
beautiful, traditional Japanese culture.
|14:00||Check-in ・Welcome Drink ・Room Guidance|
|15:30||Yoga (Reset & Refresh)|
|16:30||ZEN Tea & Well-being Program Overview |
(What is well-being? / Self-love talk / Group discussion)
|6 PM||Dinner (Zenbo Cuisine)|
|19:30||Night Yoga &|
How to Set Goals
(Goal-Setting Self Work)
|6:00*||Morning Yoga - Free Participation|
|8:00||Breakfast (Zenbo Cuisine)|
|9:30||Closing (Reflection, Mind card,|
Enjoy the wooden architecture
that stands in harmony with nature.
Still your heart and mind and take some time to look within yourself.
After you are woken by the sound of the bell, we would like to ask you to please perform
the morning duty of dusting and cleaning your room. We would appreciate your cooperation
for the sake of the next occupants.
Facilities and Amenities
Shared Shower Rooms
[Special Event] Kataoka Full Moon Well-being x ZEN Stay
Full Moon Well-being
|Schedule||Thursday, August 31 - Friday, September 1|
|Number of Participants||Up to 23 guests|
|[Clothing]||Please wear comfortable clothes.
Please note that we do not provide loungewear or bathrobes.
|[Included in the Fee]||・Accommodation fee
・Zenbo Cuisine (Breakfast and Dinner)
|Fees||48,000 yen (tax included)|
- Shower is provided (shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are available)
- In order for guests to enjoy quiet time for introspection, children are not permitted to attend.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor before applying. If you have a chronic illness or allergy, or are under medical treatment, please be sure to contact us.
- All meals will be Zenbo cuisine. Please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or disliked ingredients.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any accidents or illnesses that may occur during the retreat.
- Last minute cancellations will be charged in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- The day before: 50% of the booking fee
- On the day: 100% of the booking fee
- Cancellation without notice: 100% of the booking fee
- In the unlikely event that the tour is cancelled by the organizer, alternative dates will be arranged. If you are unable to join the tour on the alternate date, you will receive a full refund.